Real Adulting 101 Legal Disclaimer
Real Adulting 101 Services Inc. is not responsible or liable in any manner for any information or content, or use of information or content, posted on our website or obtained in connection with our services, whether posted or caused by our affiliates or other users of our website, or by Real Adulting 101 Services Inc. All information and content on our website are strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute, nor is it a substitute for, professional legal advice, accounting advice, counselling, psychotherapy, mental health care services, or any other services provided by qualified professionals. It is the responsibility of any person seeking such professional services to seek those individual professional services, as needed. While we strive to assist you in your adulting journey, we are not responsible, nor can we guarantee, any results in connection with use of our services, or use of information and content found on our website.
Some courses may be relevant to certain regions only. Courses and events are subject to change at any point, though, when possible, we will aim to give a 2 months notice for all courses that will no longer be offered on our platform.
As there is a social aspect to this platform, it is up to you to decide what sort of information you want to share with other members. We are not responsible for any information you choose to share and any results that may occur from that. There are several articles on tips for knowing what and what not to share online. We recommend not sharing personal information such as location, financial information and, if you’re under 18, your age. Please be specific with who you share your contact information (emails, phone numbers, etc.) with. Although we encourage you to find an accountability partner and you may want to connect outside of our platform, we encourage you to recognize that this is a cyber stranger and to take the appropriate steps necessary to ensure your safety in all forms. If you ever need guidance on internet safety, please reach out to our team at email@example.com
- Before posting your question, check if anyone has asked it already and received a reply.
- Stay on topic and post in the relevant forum.
- Be considerate. We are trying to build a safe and judgement free space for learning and growing. Some people will be at different levels of learning and on different parts of their adulting journey; please practice patience and understanding with others.
- If you refer to something a member said earlier in the discussion, try quoting a few key lines from their post so that others won’t have to go back and figure out which post you’re referring to.
- Online communication lacks verbal cues. Respond thoughtfully, be clear, and refrain from things such as sarcasm that may not be interpreted well online.
- Be aware that this is still an online space with people you do not know. As much as we want you to feel connected and a part of a community, your safety is our top priority; be conscious and limited with the information you are sharing. Keep private information private.
- If you believe somebody is posting in an inappropriate way, please contact us immediately through our support form HERE with the member’s name, comment and the chat forum the comment is in.